Events are an extremely powerful marketing tool for associations. They offer members the opportunity to discover new products and services within their industry, and the ability to interact with other association members, vendors, potential strategic partners and/or advertisers in one place.
With each event, MediaEdge determines and creates the following:
- The primary purpose for the event - accompanied by goals and objectives
- A written plan – a guiding document to allow for ideas, goals, objectives and budgets to be detailed and clear to everyone involved
- A proper venue - ensuring well-organized space and layout
- Good flow – attention must be paid to how and when things occur
- Engaging content – provide information most valued by attendees
- Targeted marketing - to promote the event to members and vendors
- Continuity – enhancing your association brand through every element from décor to entertainment to key-note speakers and vendors
- An opportunity to repeat – unless the event is a grand opening, all events will be designed with repeatability and expandability in mind for future growth
MediaEdge has a proven track record for creating successful events with innovative concepts, promotions and execution style.
Contact us for your next event.